Stop writing the same code over and over again. With the reusable components in Blazor, you can make your projects simpler and your code processes more productive. Join Microsoft’s Jeff Fritz from the .NET team as we learn about building components and even writing a few unit tests for Blazor
About The Speaker
Jeffrey T. Fritz is a Twitch partner and principal program manager in Microsoft’s Developer Outreach Group that works with the community on open source projects and the new Microsoft .NET Core framework. As a long time web developer with experience in large and small applications across a variety of verticals, he knows how to build for performance and practicality. He can be found broadcasting live weekly on twitch.tv/csharpfritz where he discusses the latest technologies, interviews guests, writes code, and answers viewer questions.
Follow Jeff on…
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/csharpfritz
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreytfritz
– his homepage: http://csharpfritz.com/
The Philly.NET Developers User Group meets twice a month and holds two “Code Camps” per year at the Microsoft MTC in Malvern, PA. All events are streamed live and recorded.
Join the Philly.NET Meetup group and be notified of upcoming events: https://www.meetup.com/philly-net/
You can also follow Philly.NET on:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/phillydotnet
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phillynet/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/137867/
– GitHub: https://github.com/phillydotnet