Build and Deploy an Amazing 3D Web Developer Portfolio in React JS | Beginner Three.js Tutorial
The most impressive websites in the world use 3D graphics and animations to bring their content to life. Learn how to build your own ThreeJS 3D Developer Portfolio today!
💻 JS Mastery Pro – https://jsmastery.pro/youtube
✅ A special YOUTUBE discount code is automatically applied!
⭐Hostinger – https://hostinger.com/mastery10
GitHub Code (give it a star ⭐): https://github.com/adrianhajdin/project_3D_developer_portfolio
GitHub Gist Code Snippets: https://gist.github.com/adrianhajdin/b1d33c262941a7e21aad833a1cfc84b1
Assets, Components, Public folders: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KVU8iaH0E_JFtShNiR3BgCSA3pawXY4Z?usp=share_link
Bruno Simon Portfolio – https://bruno-simon.com/
Junni – https://next.junni.co.jp/
In this course, you’ll learn the following:
– ThreeJS – a powerful 3D graphics library for rendering and animating the 3D model
– React Three Fiber – a popular library for creating 3D graphics with ThreeJS in React
– TailwindCSS – a popular utility-first CSS styling framework
– Framer Motion – the most popular library used to bring your React website to life with animations
You’ll also learn how to:
– Load, create and customize stunning 3D models and geometries with various lights, as well as understand the 3D world with a camera and positioning of an object in space.
– Make your code reusable and scalable using Higher Order Components (HOCs) and other industry-standard best practices
– Implement sending emails through a form on the website
– Ensure responsiveness across all devices and improve your site’s performance using Suspense and Preload.
💻 Join JSM on Discord – https://discord.gg/n6EdbFJ
🐦 Follow JSM on Twitter – https://twitter.com/jsmasterypro
💼 Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
👇 Time Stamps:
00:21:07 Navigation bar
00:40:57 Hero Section
01:07:41 About Section
01:17:09 Higher Order Component
01:23:28 Experience Section
01:44:33 Projects Section
02:32:09 3D Stars