Firebase leads the backend-as-a-service space, but there are many popular alternatives like AWS amplify, Supabase, Nhost, MongoDB Realm, Appwrite, and Parse. Let’s compare the pros and cons of fully-managed cloud services.
#database #vs #programming
NEW CHANNEL for advanced tutorials https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Xd-TjJByJyK2w1zNwY0zQ
– Firebase https://firebase.google.com/docs
– AWS Amplify https://docs.aws.amazon.com/amplify/
– Supabase https://supabase.com/docs
– Nhost https://nhost.io/
– Appwrite https://appwrite.io/
– Realm https://www.mongodb.com/docs/realm
– Firebase in 100 Seconds https://youtu.be/vAoB4VbhRzM
– MongoDB in 100 Seconds https://youtu.be/-bt_y4Loofg
🔥 Get More Content – Upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to Fireship PRO at https://fireship.io/pro
Use code lORhwXd2 for 25% off your first payment.
🎨 My Editor Settings
– Atom One Dark
– Fira Code Font
🔖 Topics Covered
– Best Firebase alternatives
– Is firebase expensive?
– Is Firebase part of Google Cloud?
– How to build an app in the cloud
– Firebase vs AWS Amplify
– Firebase vs Supabase