By the end of this video, you’ll have a basic app that lets you choose between being a driver or passenger, map routes to destinations, send real-time notifications to users, and track driver and passenger locations with GPS!
This is best viewed at 1.25x or 1.5x speed!
– 00:00 What we’re building
– 02:06 Setting up the backend
– 16:38 Building the API
– 1:08:47 Adding websockets events
– 1:21:02 Setting up the frontend
– 1:30:58 Adding login and authentication
– 2:05:00 Passenger flow
– 2:49:15 Driver flow
– 3:33:40 Connecting everything together
– 4:10:50 All done!
Notice any bugs? Have questions about the code? Feel free to leave them in the comments or open up an issue on the GitHub repo!
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/aschmelyun