Learn how to transform a Figma design into a fully functioning website using Next13, Framer Motion, and Tailwind CSS, build Metaversus, and gain the skills to build any website you can imagine!
🔥ULTIMATE BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT ON JSM PRO COURSES
💻 JS Mastery Pro – https://jsmastery.pro/black-friday
✅ A unique BLACK_FRIDAY discount code is automatically applied!
GitHub Code (give it a star ⭐): https://github.com/adrianhajdin/project_metaverse
Starter Code: https://minhaskamal.github.io/DownGit/#/home?url=https://github.com/adrianhajdin/project_metaverse/tree/main/starter_repo
Figma File – https://www.figma.com/file/EyzNoOFak1Nb1bBx9ZKI7E/Modern-UI%2FUX-Framer-Motion?t=U27Izw4pXMDE1r3r-0
While developing this app, you’ll learn the following:
– React project architecture and Clean Code best practices
– Next13 application structure
– Fundamental CSS properties to master flex using Tailwind CSS
– From soft and pleasant animations to complex gradients using Framer Motion
– Perfectly placed media queries for satisfactory responsiveness covering almost all devices
– Finally, you’ll learn how to deploy your website to extremely fast servers and give it a custom domain name.
💻 Join JSM on Discord – https://discord.gg/n6EdbFJ
🐦 Follow JSM on Twitter – https://twitter.com/jsmasterypro
💼 Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
00:27:08 Hero section
00:41:40 About section
00:55:04 Explore section
01:14:18 Get Started and New Features
01:31:05 World and Insights
01:47:06 Feedback and Footer